Interior covering material, such as gypsum board or plywood, which is applied in large sheets or panels.
(or gypsum wallboard (GWB), sheet rock or plasterboard) Wall board or gypsum A manufactured panel made out of gypsum plaster and encased in a thin cardboard.
Usually 1/2 thick and 4 8 or 4 12 in size. The panels are nailed or screwed onto the framing and the joints are taped and covered with a joint compound Green board  type drywall has a greater resistance to moisture than regular (white) plasterboard and is used in bathrooms and other wet areas

Scroll to Top